Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Our gremlin number one


I introduce you to my crazy yet charming gremlins. they're both adopted from the animal welfare and we've raised them to be spoilt rotten, I'm afraid. 


This is Salem, our little princess. She can be very affectionate when she wants to. We adopted her first. Sadly, the animal welfare girl told me she was surprised we chose her because apparently it's quite common for people to dislike black cats, so they're not usually easily adopted ... We've never regretted her adoption; she's our little sunshine!! 




Always there, even when spring cleaning...



Here she was trying to help me unwrap something...


She also likes reading with mummy <3



Our little black princess


And here we go! Salem is into cross stitching, too, and makes sure she gets all the attention! 





And this is her impression of a meerkat <3




No comments: